3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDereham Road, Mattishall, Dereham
Sold STC £328,000
- Brand New Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms + En-Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens + Detached Garage
- Mitsubishi Air-Source Heat Pump Providing Under-Floor Heating Throughout
- A Rated Windows & External Entrance Doors with 10 Year Guarantee
- Non-Estate Village Location
A rare opportunity to purchase this brand new 3 bedroom detached bungalow in an idyllic setting! Waverly Lodge boasts en-suite facilities + bathroom, an open-plan kitchen/diner + utility room, under-floor heating throughout and a detached garage. Internal viewing is a must!
We are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development of detached bungalows, occupying a prominent, non-estate village setting. Traditionally built, the properties are located within reach of village amenities and facilities.
** READY TO VIEW NOW!! **
Each property features:
Bovingdon 'Light Multi-Berry' brickwork
Clay tile roofing
Oak entrance canopy
A-Rated PVCU windows and doors
Mitsubishi Air-Source under-floor heating throughout
Master bedroom with en-suite
South facing reception rooms
Wood shaker kitchen with island and 20-year manufacturer's guarantee
Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Bosch electric oven, induction stove and hood
Rear patio with outside tap, electrical socket and privacy fence
The accommodation will comprise of a spacious reception hall, open-plan kitchen/diner with a fitted kitchen with integral appliances and glazed French doors opening to the rear gardens, which enjoy a Southerly aspect, sitting room with French doors opening to the rear, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and main bathroom. The properties will be heated via an eco-friendly Mitsubishi air-source heat pump, providing under-floor heating throughout, with lawned front and rear gardens and a single garage outside.
Mattishall is a historic village situated about 5 miles from the bustling market town of East Dereham and 10 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. Within Mattishall you can find a day nursery, pre-school (age 2 - 5), primary school (age 6 - 11), doctors surgery with chemist, Post Office, newsagent and the recently renovated Swan public house. There is also a convenience store, butchers, hairdressers, fish and chip shop, local garage, Tabnabs Cafe and South Green Park Cafe bar. There are several churches and a golf course with club house. In addition to this, there is a sports and social club with a large playing field with facilities for cricket and football.
Natural Oak Entrance Canopy
External entrance door opening to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
Open-Plan Kitchen / Diner 20' 2" x 12' 3" ( 6.15m x 3.73m )
Utility Room 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 16' max narrowing to 13' 5" ( 4.93m x 4.88m max narrowing to 4.09m )
Master Bedroom 15' 2" narrowing to 11' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.62m narrowing to 3.38m x 3.89m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 16' x 11' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
The images shown are of the proposed layout and are for guidance only.
Measurements were taken from Plot 2, Starlings Nest.
Upon entering the village of Mattishall, proceed along Dereham Road and the development can be found on the right hand side, identified by our site identification board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.