2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale12 Douie Crescent, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG1 4DB
Under Offer £90,000
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED WITHIN WELL ESTABLISHED AREA WITH PRIMARY SCHOOLS, SHOPS, LIBRARY, POST OFFICE, HAIRDRESSER, CHILD DAY CARE, PLAYPARK AND DOCTORS SURGERY WITH PHARMACY NEARBY. BUS ROUTE TO TOWN CENTRE.
TELEPHONE THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330207 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Tinted glass door with decorative tinted glazed side panel opens to:
Access to Lounge and upper floor; overhead light; smoke alarm; double radiator; Honeywell thermostat; fitted carpet; understair cupboard housing fuse box and electricity meter.
7' X 5' 7"
(2.13m X 1.70m)
An ideal office area or cloakroom; window to side; overhead light; iflo control panel; coat hooks; fitted carpet.
14' 7" X 10' (At widest points )
(4.44m X 3.04m)
Large window to front with curtains and curtain rail; Baxi Bermuda GF Super on tiled hearth and wooden mantle; fitted carpet; 3 x 13 amp power points; television point; telephone point; double wooden sliding doors lead to dining room and kitchen.
16' 3" X 8' (At widest points )
(4.95m X 2.43m)
The Dining area gives access to Sun Room; sideboard and fitted carpet. The Kitchen has a window to rear with Xpelair fan inset; range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards; single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with tiled splashback. Fitted stoves gas hob and double oven; Zanussi frost free fridge/freezer; plumbed for Bosch washing machine, double radiator; 4 x 13 amp and white goods power points; door to rear garden.
13' X 7' 8"
(3.96m X 2.33m)
Ideal room for sitting and relaxing; double doors to rear garden; windows to side with roller blinds; 2 wall lights; single radiator with thermostat; telephone point; television point; fitted carpet.
From the front door, carpeted stairwell with handrails leads up to:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Small window to side; overhead light; vented hatch to attic; smoke alarm; telephone point; fitted carpet.
13' X 11' (At widest points)
(3.96m X 3.35m)
Bright room with large window overlooking front; curtains and curtain rail; single radiator with thermostat; fitted carpet; 2 x 13 amp power points; deep built in cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving; overstair large walk in cupboard with coat hooks and shelf.
11' 6" X 9' 8"
3.50m X 2.94m)
Spacious room with window overlooking rear garden; curtains and curtain rail; single radiator; fitted carpet; 2 x 13 amp power points.
The bathroom has a coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin; WC and fully tiled above air spa bath with Triton T100E shower, folding shower screen; frosted glass window to rear with curtains and curtain rail; single radiator; 2 towel rails; medicine cabinet.
Paved/gravel area; step up to house.
Side Lengthy driveway which runs the full length of the house; gas meter; outside water tap.
Rear Outside light; decking area; rotary drier; raised gravelled borders; mature trees; Garage with up and over door; window and door to side; power points.
1. The Telephone is subject to British Telecom Regulations.
2. All floor coverings, light fittings, blinds, curtains, bedroom fixtures where specified are included in the sale. Can be sold with all the items as seen and would be suitable for a buy to let.
3. Alterations/extension to the property maybe possible, but potential purchasers would be advised to consult the Planning & Environment Services, Dumfries & Galloway Council, English Street, Dumfries. Tel:(01387) 260000 in order to comply with their rules and regulations.
4. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
5. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
6. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
7. Post Code DG1 4DB
Council Tax Band C
8. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens.
9. Entry by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53670848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12Douie. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.