4 bedroom detached house for saleSnowdrop Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £300,000
- DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM
- 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF A CUL-DE-SAC THIS LARGER STYLE DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOUSE IS IMPECCABLY PRESENTED, VIEWING BEING ESSENTIAL. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with Double Garage, long Drive and well stocked Gardens.
LOCATED AT THE HEAD OF A CUL-DE-SAC THIS LARGER STYLE DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOUSE IS IMPECCABLY PRESENTED, VIEWING BEING ESSENTIAL. The ground floor layout comprises Reception Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, superb contemporary Breakfasting Kitchen with trendy range of cabinets and built in oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher and Utility. The first floor comprises Landing, large Master Bedroom with En Suite Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom/WC and Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Double Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/WC. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with Double Garage, long Drive and well stocked Gardens.
panelled entrance door with 'spy hole' staircase to First Floor, radiator. understairs storage cupboard, walk in cloaks cupboard with window giving natural light.
tastefully fitted with contemporary white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, matching mosaic effect part tiled walls with complementing tiled flooring, radiator.
Main Lounge 23' 7" x 11' 11" ( 7.19m x 3.63m )
feature 'living flame' pebble effect wall mounted fire, TV point, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden, 2 radiators.
Study 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
telephone point, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.43m )
triple aspect, twin interconnecting doors with Reception Hallway and twin interconnecting doors with Breakfasting Kitchen, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' 7" x 14' 1" narrowing to 11' 10" ( 4.75m x 4.29m narrowing to 3.61m )
with extensive range of 'state of the art' wall and floor cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces with concealed downlighting and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of built in appliances comprising double oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with brushed stainless steel splashback panel and exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, dishwasher with matching panelled door, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, corner carousel unit with solid wood chopping board, recessed downlighting, matching part tiled walls with complementing quality floor tiling, Dining Area, radiator.
useful range of matching base units with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks with matching flooring, 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Double Glazed panelled door leading to side, radiator.
built in double linen cupboard, radiator, twin interconnecting doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 18' x 12' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.76m )
radiator, opening leading to;
En Suite Dressing Room 12' 3" x 5' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.65m )
(into range of lined and fitted wardrobes) radiator.
En Suite Bathroom/ Wc
lavishly appointed with white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, oversized fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, matching polished part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
(plus door recess and built in double wardrobe) radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Family Bathroom / Wc
well appointed with white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and oversized fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, complementing mosaic effect part tiled walls with contrasting flooring, radiator.
Guest Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
recessed double wardrobe, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
sumptuously fitted with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and fully tiled oversized shower cubicle with mains operated shower, matching part tiled walls, radiator.
Detached Double Width Garage
approached by long double width driveway.
high close boarded timber boundary fencing, mostly laid to lawn, flower beds, mature shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53678119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.