1 bedroom link detached house for saleMerlin Close, PENARTH
Sold STC £130,000
- One Bedroom House
- Good Size Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Internal Viewing Recommended
A well presented one bedroom house located in the sought after development of Cosmeston in Penarth minutes away from the town and excellent transport links to Cardiff.
A well presented one bedroom house located in the sought after development of Cosmeston in Penarth minutes away from the town and excellent transport links to Cardiff. Set in a cul de sac location offering modern accommodation comprising, entrance hall, open plan kitchen/lounge and bathroom. To the first floor is the bedroom. This property also benefits from a good size garden and allocated parking space.
Entered via obscure double glazed uPVC door. Vinyl flooring. Wall mounted fuse box. French doors leading to lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Three piece suite comprising, Panelled bath with mixer tap shower over., Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wall mounted electric radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor in ceramics. Wall mounted cabinet.
Kitchen / Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 4" Plus Understairs ( 5.69m x 3.15m Plus Understairs )
KITCHEN: Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer.
LOUNGE: Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted carpet. Two wall mounted electric radiators. TV point. Stairs rising to first floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Loft access. Wall mounted electric radiator. Double glazed sky light to side.
GARDEN: Mainly laid to lawn . Storage shed housing meter. Stone chippings's patio area. Additional stoned chipping's area to side of property.
PARKING: Small drive leading to one allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53678137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.