3 bedroom detached house for saleBanningham Court, North Walsham
- Three Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Garden, Garage
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Heating and Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Guide Price £220,000- £225,000
Modern detached house in established cul-de-sac setting, two receptions and ground floor WC
Guide Price £220,000- £225,000
THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. A modern detached house with garage, in a small cul-de-sac setting, offers three bedrooms (one ensuite) and two reception rooms, but potential for four with a garage conversion?
With door to front, double glazed window, door to:
With WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window and radiator
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 8" min extending to 14' 6" max ( 3.30m x 3.56m min extending to 4.42m max )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, balustrade stairway leads off
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.58m )
With double glazed window to side, radiator, double glazed patio door to rear garden
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers. Worksurface with inset one and a half bowl sink, tiled surround, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, gas boiler, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to outside
With airing cupboard. radiator and balustrade to stairwell
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.37m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator
With double glazed window, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.25m max x 2.79m max )
With double glazed window to front and radiator
Modern Shower Room
With wash hand basin, WC with cupboard below and surround, shower cubicle, double glazed window to front, heated towel radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and shaver point
Driveway parking for two vehicles and access to integral garage, lawn to one side and beds
Laid to lawn with paved patio, flower beds and summer house
Garage 18' x 8' 8" ( 5.49m x 2.64m )
Potential maybe to convert to accommodation if needed? Subject to local authority approval. NNDC 01263 513511
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53679928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.