2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGeorge Beck Road, Winterton-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £164,500
- Very well maintained semi detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms, study/bedroom 3, double glazed
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Offered chain free
A VERY WELL MAINTAINED 2 bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in a quiet cul de sac with study/bedroom 3, double glazing and good sized front and rear gardens. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A VERY WELL MAINTAINED 2 bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in a quiet cul de sac with study/bedroom 3, double glazing and good sized front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to front.
Study / Bedroom 3 10' 9" max x 7' 10" ( 3.28m max x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side single glazed window to rear, electric wall heater.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater, TV point, electric fire, door to
Kitchen / Diner 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiling, electric heater, double glazed window to rear, UPVC door to rear garden.
Loft access, airing cupboard, large walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 7" plus wardrobes ( 3.51m x 3.23m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, electric wall heater.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Electric wall heater, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, WC, wall heater, fully tiled, double glazed window to rear.
Good sized lawned garden with shrubs, plants and trees, concrete car standing space, pathway to front door.
Fully enclosed garden with lawn, borders with shrubs and plants, shed, pathway to rear gate.
Proceed out of Great Yarmouth on the A149 Caister by pass, straight over roundabout, continue through Hemsby and into Winterton, turn right into The Craft and first left into George Beck Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53681884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.