4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 94, The Willow, Killearn Cres, Plains
- 1st OF 3 WILLOWS AVAILABLE
- GENEROUS ROOM SIZES THROUGHOUT
- CHOICE OF KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- INTEGRATED GARAGE
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
LAST PLOT REMAINING IN THIS EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
The Willow offers spacious family living at approximately 1921 sq ft,
with high specification throughout. The accommodation comprises:
welcoming entrance hall, w.c. storage cupboard, large front facing
lounge, contemporary integrated kitchen with open plan family/dining
area and utility room with access to the integral garage, family room/study. On the upper
level is a second storage cupboard four generous sized bedrooms and two benefiting from en-suite shower rooms and a family
bathroom accessed from the upper hallway.
A Luxury development of 19 contemporary four and five bedroom detached homes.
The Crescent is a thoughtfully designed and impeccably detailed, modern development.
on the periphery of Plains, Airdrie these 4 & 5 bedroom homes have
been designed with larger floor areas, excellent living space and light
airy rooms that provide comfortable family living.
choice of four and five bed house styles ranging from 1548sq ft to 2263
sq ft, these superior homes offer buyers a relaxed lifestyle with style
to suit from £165,000 to £210,000.
Help to buy
Thanks to the
Government backed equity loan and mortgage guarantee schemes, you could
move into a new home with just 5% deposit.
House to sell? Dont worry, we can help with the selling of your present home. Our sales team will be happy to help.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Location, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.