4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 93, The Birchwood, Kilearn Crescent, Plains
- DEVELOPMENT OF 4&5 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOMES
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGOUT
- CHOICE OF KITCHENS AND TILING (SUBJECT TO BUILD STAGE)
- TWO EN-SUITES
- STUNNING KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM
- INTEGRATED GARAGE
- CARPETS AND TILED FLOORING AS CHRISTMAS INCENTIVE
- LAST ONE AVAILABLE
The Birchwood offers a spacious family home at approximately 1975 sq ft, with high specification throughout. The accommodation comprises: welcoming entrance hall, w.c. storage cupboard, large front facing lounge, contemporary integrated kitchen with open plan family/dining area and utility room with access to the integral garage. On the upper level is a second storage cupboard four generous sized bedrooms with bedrooms one and two benefiting from en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom accessed from the upper hallway.
Location Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market a Luxury development of 19 contemporary four and five bedroom detached homes.
The Crescent is a thoughtfully designed and impeccably detailed, modern development.
Located on the periphery of Plains, Airdrie, these 4 & 5 bedroom homes have been designed with larger floor areas, excellent living space and light airy rooms that provide comfortable family living.
With the choice of five bed house styles ranging from 1548sq ft to 2263 sq ft, these superior homes offer buyers a relaxed lifestyle with style to suit from £165,000 to £210,000.
Help to buy
Thanks to the Government backed equity loan and mortgage guarantee schemes, you could move into a new home with just 5% deposit.
House to sell? Dont worry, we can help with the selling of your present home. Our sales team will be happy to help.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Location, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.