3 bedroom bungalow for saleBryndulais, Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Front & Rear Garden Area
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Patio Area & Greenhouse
- Integral Garage
- Semi Rural Village Location
- Fine Scenic Views over the Surrounding Countryside
A detached 3 bedroom bungalow with integral garage built of cavity construction with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property has the benefit of oil central heating and double glazing.
The property is situated on a pleasant residential cul-de-sac in a semi rural location within walking distance of Llanwrdas village amenities which include a general store and post office. The A40 trunk road runs through the village about 1/4 mile from the bungalow allowing access to the other market towns of Llandovery about 3 miles and Llandeilo about 9 miles.There is a station on the Heart of Wales line from Shrewsbury to Swansea in both these towns and with connections there on to London. Llangadog is approx 2 miles away with further facilities of mini market, butchers, post office and other useful outlets.
The accommodation comprises Hall, lounge, kitchen/living/dining room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate WC. Externally there is a Garage, Greenhouse, front and rear garden area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53685970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandovery. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.