4 bedroom detached house for saleWestern Avenue, Easton On The Hill
Sold STC £250,000
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Large Conservatory
- Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Village Location
- No Onward Chain
Located in the popular East Northamptonshire village of Easton on the Hill just outside the market town of Stamford, the village offers amenities including a local general store and post office, pre-school, play grounds and village pubs.
The property comprises in brief; Entrance hall, lounge with newly fitted wood burning stove, conservatory and kitchen diner with utility and cloakroom. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom three offers access to a further study or dressing room.
Outside there are established well maintained front and rear gardens, driveway offering ample parking and a garage.
Lounge 12' 6" x 16' 9" ( 3.81m x 5.11m )
Conservatory 14' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.51m )
Kitchen Diner 19' x 8' 10" ( 5.79m x 2.69m )
Utility & Cloakroom
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 20' x 7' 1" ( 6.10m x 2.16m )
Study/ Dressing Room 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Driveway & Garage
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53686186.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.