4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Raydon, Ipswich
Sold STC £410,000
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Home Displaying Contemporary Architecture & Décor + Well-Appointed Design Features
- 1656 Sq Ft (approx.) of Bright & Spacious Living Accommodation over Two Storeys – Instant Move In Status
- 24 Ft (approx.) Modern Kitchen Open-Plan to Formal/Informal Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden + Utility Room
- 20 Ft (approx.) Living Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room + First Floor Bath/Shower Room + Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Rear Garden + Shed
- Ample Parking – Front & Rear
- Raydon Village – Semirural Location Bordering Dedham Vale an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ + Nearby is Brett Vale Golf Club
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR – Detached Double Garage with Office Above + Garden Room Extension to Kitchen & Dining Room + Front Porch
- Education – A Number of Highly Regarded State Primary & Secondary Schools are Available as Well as Outstanding Independent & Grammar Schools
Offered here is an opportunity to acquire this detached four bedroom family home displaying contemporary architecture and décor plus well-appointed design features. Offering 1656 sq ft (approx.) of bright and spacious living accommodation over two storeys comprising: large reception hall, reception rooms - 24 ft (approx.) modern kitchen open-plan to formal/informal dining room with French doors to the rear garden, 20 ft (approx.) living room with fireplace surround and French doors to the rear garden, a utility room, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, there is the family bathroom, and a ground floor cloakroom. The rear family garden complements the size of this property. Ample off-road parking is served by the front driveway and parking to the rear. Located in the semirural village of Raydon and bordering the beautiful Dedham Vale. Planning permission for – detached double garage with office above, garden room extension to the kitchen and dining room, plus a porch.
Property ref: 121_1990_4108024
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53687848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.