3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Looms, Parkgate, Neston
Sold STC £310,000
- Detached 3 Bedroom Home
- Desirable Location
- Dee Estuary Views
- Landscaped Gardens
*THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE* A great opportunity to acquire a property on the Looms in Parkgate. The property is well maintained and presented throughout. With views looking over the Dee Estuary and Wales beyond.
*THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE* A great opportunity to acquire a property on the Looms in Parkgate. The property is well maintained and presented throughout. With views looking over the Dee Estuary and Wales beyond. Superbly presented gardens to the front and rear. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. double bedroom with en suite. To the first floor two additional bedrooms and bathroom, the property also benefits from a garage.
Approaching the property form the front the UPVC double glazed front door is accessed via the driveway. A real sense of space is established entering the hall. It benefits from a gallery landing providing double ceiling height. Space under stairs currently utilised as a desk study area. Storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 2" into recess ( 5.92m x 3.10m into recess )
The lounge is L shaped in an open plan style with the dining room. The lounge comprises feature fireplace with gas fire, wall lights, two radiators, ceiling coving, double glazed UPVC windows to the front and side elevation.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
With ceiling coving, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, door leading into entrance hall.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
With a range of both wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven, gas hob with extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor, door leading outside to side of property, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Located on the ground floor the bedroom benefits from UPVC patio doors to the rear of the property opening onto the rear garden. Fitted wardrobes, vertical radiator, door leading to en suite.
With vanity basin, w.c, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled, spot lighting, chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" to front of wardrobe x 12' 10" Sloping ceiling ( 2.64m to front of wardrobe x 3.91m Sloping ceiling )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" sloping ceiling x 10' 11" ( 3.78m sloping ceiling x 3.33m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, eve storage.
Comprising bath shower over, part tiled, w.c, pedestal wash basin, chrome towel rail, window to the side elevation.
The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, with paving slab patio and lawned area, surrounded by mature shrubbery.
The front drive is tarmac with block paved surround, lawned area with mature shrubs.
The garage is accessed via the front drive with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53690647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.