3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSoame Close, Aylsham, Norwich
Sold STC £238,000
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Large conservatory
- Garage & parking
This is a detached bungalow set in a cul-de-sac in Aylsham. The property offers 3 bedrooms, refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom and has a large conservatory. Outside there is a large garden, garage and parking. The property is offered with No Onward Chain.
UPVC door, coat cupboard and door to lounge.
Lounge 21' 4" x 12' 10" max ( 6.50m x 3.91m max )
Fireplace with timber surround, radiator, TV point, telephone point and double glazed windows.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 2.49m max )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob. Pantry cupboard, central heating boiler, wood effect flooring, double glazed window and UPVC door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 10" max x 8' 6" to door recess ( 6.05m max x 2.59m to door recess )
Brick base with double glazed windows, radiator, built-in cupboard, door to cloakroom, door to garage and double glazed doors to the garden.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashback, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
Cupboard, radiator, access to loft space and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
A double aspect room with telephone point, radiator and double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, which leads to a garage with roller door.
The front garden is laid to lawn and there is a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is lawned with planted borders.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and turn left immediately after the Bure Valley Railway and the mini roundabout into Buxton Road. Take the second left hand turn into Soame Close and the property can be found in the first cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53696020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.