5 bedroom house for saleKing's Mews, Bloomsbury
- RARE DEVELOPMENT SITE FOR SALE ON A QUIET & ATTRACTIVE MEWS
- CURRENT PLANNING CONSENT IN PLACE FOR SINGLE 5000 SQ/FT DWELLING
- PLANNING SUBMITTED FOR ALTERNATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF 2 MEWS HOUSES
- POTENTIAL TO BUILD APARTMENTS & INCREASE GDA IN EXCESS OF 7000sq/ft SUBJECT TO APPROVALS
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- PERFECTLY LOCATED FOR THE FINANCIAL CITY AND WEST END
- WITHIN A STONE'S THROW OF CHANCERY LANE, HOLBORN, & RUSSELL SQUARE.
This rare and perfectly located site on King's Mews, WC1N has current consent for one residence of approximately 5000 sq ft.
Planning has been submitted to enable any incoming purchaser to build a 2 Mews house scheme the onsite.
Subject to consents it may also be possible to achieve a scheme of multiple apartments on the site.
*N.B. More info, plans and drawings available on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B200098F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1st Asset, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.