4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsmead Road, Tulse Hill, SW2
- Charming house with an attractive façade
- Two spacious reception rooms, one with doors to garden
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area and quality fittings
- Four bright and good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom, guest cloakroom and separate WC
- Gorgeous mature lawned garden with patio area
- Secure garage and paved driveway
Beautifully presented and featuring generous living space, this wonderful four bedroom house is quietly located yet still close to local amenities, boasting a secluded garden and off-street parking.
Kingsmead Road is situated within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.