3 bedroom terraced house for saleProspect Road, St. Albans
Sold STC £575,000
- Victorian Style Family Home
- Character Charm and Original Features
- High Ceilings
- South West Facing garden
- Walking distance to St Albans City Centre
Prospect Road offers easy City centre living within a walking distance into the City Centre, Verulam Park and Westminster Lodge. The property benefits from local sought after schooling including St. Peters and The Abbey Primary Schools.
Full of character and charm, this beautifully presented three bedroom property is arranged over two floors and forms part of this Victorian town house conveniently located on the edge of the City centre on Prospect Road. Accommodation includes a spacious entrance hallway area with high ceilings and a useful alcove study area, a stunning 15ft family kitchen/diner, a bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace and sash windows. Upstairs there are three bedrooms leading off from a sizable landing with useful fitted storage cupboards. There is a luxury five piece bathroom benefiting from a roll top bath and separate shower. Other features include access to a separate private south facing rear garden to the rear of the property.
Stairs leading up to front door, coving to ceiling, radiator and original wooden floor boards.
Coving to ceiling, useful alcove storage space currently being used as a study area, stairs to first floor and fitted carpet.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
Sash window to front, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 15' 6" ( 3.76m x 4.72m )
Sash window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, gas oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, laminate flooring and door to steps leading down to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, fitted cupboard, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Sash window to front, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator and original wooden floor boards.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Sash window to rear, coving to ceiling, fitted cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.81m x 1.85m )
Sash window to front, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 12' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.03m )
Frosted sash window to rear, five piece bathroom including free standing bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, bidet and wash hand basin. Picture rail, coving to ceiling and tiled flooring.
Pathway leading to steps up to front door.
Access via external stair case into separate gated entrance into the South East facing rear garden with fence and shrub borders.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53702956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.