3 bedroom apartment for saleThurloe Place, Knightsbridge SW7
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Porter Service
- Lifts Access To All Floors
- Brand Newly Developed Luxury Apartment
- 2nd Floor
- Interior Designed Throughout
- Highly Specified With Designer Fittings & Fixtures
- Just Ten Minutes Walk To Harrods Shopping Mall
- Opposite Hyde Park
Outstanding Brand Newly Developed Interior Designed Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment, Situated Within This 24Hr Portered Building.
A Spacious 1,763 Sq Ft (164 Sq Meters) Lateral Apartment, Benefiting From A Large Entrance Hallway with Plenty of Wardrobe Storage, Three Large Bedrooms, Two With Walk-In Wardrobes & Marble Tiled En-Suite Bathrooms, A Further Third Bedroom, And Third Separate Bathroom.
Further Accommodation Includes, A Separate Poggenpohl Designer Kitchen, And Seperate Reception Room with Dining Area, Which Overlooks The Length Of Brompton Road & Harrods International Department Store.
Sold with 165 year lease.
Situated Within A Highly Secure 24hr Portered Building. And, Located Opposite To Hyde Park, and only Ten Minutes Walk To Harrods International Shopping Mall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.