4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAcacia Avenue, Yiewsley
- Extended end of terrace
- Four bedrooms
- Scope to further extend and improve (STPP)
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Large sunny aspect rear garden
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Good access to Hillingdon hospital, Stockley Park and the M4 motorway links
Accommodation Door leading to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage, recess storage area, door to rear garden.
Reception One 15' 5 x 8' 11 (4.70m x 2.72m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv and power points, door to:
Kitchen 15' 9 x 8' 11 (4.80m x 2.72m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, base level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, larger larder cupboard, space for freestanding gas cooker.
Downstairs W.c. Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c, hand basin with taps, radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 9 x 10' 4 (4.50m x 3.15m) Double galzed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Landing Window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing combination boiler, doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' 0 x 9' 8 (3.35m x 2.95m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5 x 14' 1 (3.18m x 4.29m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7 x 10' 6 (2.01m x 3.20m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Familly Bathroom Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w.c, radiator.
Rear Garden Sunny aspect garden which is mainly laid to lawn, hardstanding area, timber shed, gated side access.
To The Front Paved driveway offering off street parking for multiple cars, gated side access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809007079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turbervilles Estate Agents, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.