2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Richmond Road West, East Sheen
Sold STC £475,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Desirable Private Development
- No Chain
- Light and Spacious Rooms
- Parking facilities and Communal Gardens
A large two double bedroom flat offered for sale in excellent condition with no chain. The property features two double bedrooms, a brand new kitchen and bathroom and the development provides communal gardens and parking facilities for residents.
An excellent condition two double bedroom flat situated in the highly requested Deanhill Court. This spacious ground floor flat offers generous living accommodation and plenty of natural light. The property features two double bedrooms, a large living room, a brand new fully fitted kitchen and a new bathroom with separate WC. Deanhill Court is a very popular private estate with lawned communal gardens and makes an ideal purchase for all types of buyers.
The property is 0.7 miles from Mortlake railway station with its frequent services to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. There are plenty of excellent schools in the general area too including Sheen Mount, East Sheen Primary, Thomson House, Ibstock Place, Richmond Park Academy and Tower House. The vast open spaces of Richmond Park are also located nearby as are numerous other leisure and sporting facilities.
From our office: Exit left along the Upper Richmond Road West toward Richmond, turning left into Derby Road Deanhill Court is located to the left, however the communal entrance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53704042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.