4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKinglake Road, WALLASEY
- Four Bedrooms
- Set Over Three Storeys
- Beautiful River Views
- Well Presented
- New Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
A well-presented four bedroom, three storey end terraced house. Situated within the residential Area of Wallasey and boasting beautiful views of the River Mersey. This surprisingly spacious property would make for the perfect family home.
A well-presented four bedroom, three storey end terraced house. Situated within the residential Area of Wallasey and boasting beautiful views of the River Mersey. In the past few years the property has undergone extensive work including; brand new double glazing throughout, new central heating and new boiler and a full electrical rewire in 2012 and a new roof in 2015.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/Diner, utility room and separate W/C. To the first floor are two bedrooms with one featuring an En-Suite and to the second floor are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property further benefits from; double glazing, gas central heating, cellar area, rear yard with gates giving the potential for off road parking.
This surprisingly spacious property would make for the perfect family home and viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Radiator and laminate flooring
Lounge 15' x 12' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, electric fire place, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
Open plan kitchen diner, with fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and rounded edge work surfaces. Electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and a radiator. Tiled flooring with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.16m x 2.16m )
Round edged work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wash hand basin, W/C and tiled flooring,
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.06m )
To the first floor is the master bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' x 12' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fire surround and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
To the second floor is the third bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bath with separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W/C. Vinyl flooring and double glazed velux skylight window.
Paved yard with gates allowing potential for off road parking.
Electricity, lighting and carpeted flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.