3 bedroom apartment for saleMount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- 3 double bedrooms
- double reception room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- views over the common and town
- 1,739 sq ft
- sun room
- communal parking by arrangement
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A 3 double bedroom apartment in an imposing period building with views across the common
Mount Ephraim lies within the Royal Tunbridge Wells Conservation Area to the West of the town centre and benefits from its proximity to the extensive shopping, restaurant and recreational facilities of the town. The Common, with its cricket pitch and network of footpaths, lies just across the road from the property, and the historic Pantiles are about 0.6 miles away to the South, across the Common.
Schools: There are several well-regarded schools in the area, both state and private, including the Tunbridge Wells grammars.
Mainline rail: Tunbridge Wells (about 0.6 miles) has regular services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street with a journey time from about 50 minutes.
Communications: The M25 can be accessed via the A21 just North of Tunbridge Wells linking to other motorway networks and providing access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports and the Channel Tunnel te rminus.
- entrance hall
- sitting room
- dining room
- master bedroom en suite
- sun room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- shower room
- communal parking by arrangement
Flat 2 occupies the first floor of number 74 Mount Ephraim, an attractive late 19th Century property in an elevated position on the western edge of Tunbridge Wells town centre. The accommodation benefits from elegant proportions and period features including deep skirting boards, picture rails and decorative mouldings to the principal rooms and enjoys good levels of natural light. Of particular note are the views which can be enjoyed from the kitchen, dining room and sitting room over the Common and the town beyond. Further points of note include:
- entrance hall with decorative textured and stained glass window panel to the master bedroom;
- double reception room. Sitting room with far-reaching views across the common through a full-height wide bay window to the front and a fireplace with a stone surround, mantel and hearth, currently fitted with a gas coal-effect fire;
- kitchen fitted with high gloss wall and base units, a circular stainless steel sink with drainer set in ceramic tiled worktop and integral appliances including an electric oven and a ceramic hob with extractor over. Space for a small breakfast area to the front under an arched sash window;
- master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom and a multi-paned French door to a jettied sun room to the rear with rooftop views to the West and Northwest.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band D.
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years from 21 December 1970, with share of Freehold. Details of maintenance/service charges can be obtained from this office.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,739 sq ft
From our office in Tunbridge Wells, proceed up the High Street, turning right onto Vale Road, then taking the first exit at the mini-roundabout onto Mount Pleasant Road, past the station. Continue up the hill to the traffic lights and turn left onto Church Road.
Carry straight on at the traffic lights, then taking the right turn up Castle Road. Turn right at the end onto Mount Ephraim and the entrance to the driveway shared by numbers 74 and 75 will be found after a short distance on the left-hand side, on the far corner of the junction with Molyneux Park Road. Number 74 is the right-hand portion of the building and Flat 2 lies on the first floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53705990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS150260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.