4 bedroom detached house for saleBalmoral Drive, Peterlee
Guide Price £235,000
- GUIDE PRICE £235,000 TO £250,000
- ULTRA MODERN THROUGHOUT
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- EN SUITE
- GUEST WC
CLEVERLY EXTENDED into a substantial and versatile impressive home with 3 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Guest Cloakroom. The property has undergone improvements throughout with a high standard of fixtures and fittings. Beautifully presented and located in this sought after area.
CLEVERLY EXTENDED into a substantial and versatile impressive home with 3 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Guest Cloakroom. The property also boasts Double Driveway and beautiful landscaped Gardens to both front and rear. The property is situated on a highly regarded road in Peterlee.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 10" (into bay) ( 4.42m x 4.22m (into bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, contemporary wall mounted pebble effect electric fire, coved cornicing, TV point.
Family Room / Playroom 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
cleverly converted into a versatile room featuring coved cornicing, storage cupboard housing 'Baxi' combination boiler, UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, double radiator.
Open Plan Dining Room 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
with spindled staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, leading to;
Sun Room 11' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.25m )
white UPVC Double Glazed windows with bi-folding Double Glazed doors open to;
Kitchen 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
refitted with an extensive range of top quality high gloss wall and base units with wood surfaces, plinth lighting, co-ordinating sparkle effect splashback tiling, integrated electric oven, black ceramic hob, microwave, space for 'American' style fridge freezer, wine cooler, stylish centre island with white high gloss ? coved cornicing, recessed spotlighting, double radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect.
plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
two piece white suite comprising low level low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, co-ordinating splashback, radiator.
loft void access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
fitted with extensive range of 'Maple' wood mirror fronted robes, co-ordinating drawers and dressing table, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
double walk in shower cubicle, low level low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled walls in cream with matching cream tiled floor, stainless steel ladder effect towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, UPVC Double Glazed window.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.23m )
UPVC Double Glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Family Bathroom /wc
refitted with an ultra modern suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap set in a vanity stand, low level low flush WC, contemporary square bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, tiled walls with decorative stripe, matching floor tiles, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fitted wall mirror and UPVC Glazed window.
Double Width Driveway To Front
offering parking for several cars.
well maintained landscaped garden area.
westerly facing and landscaped, fully enclosed with a raised decking area, feature centre circle and decorative border of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53706466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.