1 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Dockside, Atlantis Avenue, Royal Docks, London, E16
- One bedroom apartment
- 538 sq ft gross internal area
- 51 sq ft West-facing balcony
- City views
- Fifth floor
- Ideal as an off-plan investment
- 199 years leashold
- 3 min away from Gallion's Reach DLR Station
- Completion due in Summer 2016
Situated on the fifth floor and with City views, a spacious "off plan" one bedroom apartment benefiting from an west facing private balcony. Royal Dockside is a pioneering new development that is due for completion in summer 2016 and forms part of a new and exciting regeneration zone in East London. Royal Dockside conveniently located within a 5-minute walk of Galleons Reach DLR Station, and is only 10 minutes walking distance to London's newly planned Asian Business Port and the University of East London.
Residents can change over to London's Underground network at Canning Town via the Jubilee line, making Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Westminster and the West End a short ride away. London's City Airport is only a short distance away affording easy access to Europe's hotspots.
Living/Dining - 4.2 x 3.8 (13'9" x 12'5") -
Kitchen Area - 2.6 x 2.1 (8'6" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 4.4 x 2.9 (14'5" x 9'6") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26189557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residences, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.