3 bedroom detached house for saleCowgate, Heckington, Sleaford
Sold STC £206,000
- No Onward Chain attached
- Sought after village location
- Multi fuel burner & Gas central heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Established Gardens & Double Garage
In the popular village of HECKINGTON, is this THREE BEDROOM PERIOD DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached and has generous sized family living accommodation with a superb feature being the driveway to the DOUBLE GARAGE.
Situated within the heart of the popular village of HECKINGTON is this PERIOD THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The property nestles way within close proximity to the village centre amenities of Heckington, with a particular feature being the driveway to a DOUBLE GARAGE, which is a feature not normally associated with this type of property. Internally the property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, lounge with coal effect gas fire and separate dining room with multi fuel burner. There is also a kitchen with fitted oven and hob. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom including a corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside the property has established gardens positioned mainly to the side and front, with the added bonus of the concrete driveway approach leading to the double garage.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and uPVC window.
Side Entrance Lobby
Having a partly glazed side entrance door.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin, uPVC window and radiator.
Lounge 18' 7" excl bay x 12' 8" into alcove ( 5.66m excl bay x 3.86m into alcove )
This generous sized principle reception room features a coal effect gas fire and bay window to the front elevation. There is exposed brick walling, wooden beams, two radiators and two uPVC windows.
Dining Room 12' 8" into alcove x 11' 6" ( 3.86m into alcove x 3.51m )
The dining room features a multi fuel burner as the focal point of the room with a tiled hearth, uPVC window, wooden beams and radiator. From this room there are double doors to the:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has a fitted oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood over. There is a single drainer ceramic sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine and a range of inset spot lighting. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
There are two good sized fitted storage cupboards and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 11' 7" excl alcove x 11' 5" ( 3.53m excl alcove x 3.48m )
The master bedroom has access to loft space, built in double wardrobe, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" into alcove x 7' 11" excl entrance ( 3.89m into alcove x 2.41m excl entrance )
The second bedroom has access to loft space, radiator, built in wardrobe and uPVC window.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 6' 7" ( 2.97m max x 2.01m )
The third bedroom has part sloping ceilings, uPVC window and radiator.
The bathroom is of a generous size and includes a corner bath with pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over. This room also has tiled flooring, tiled walls, uPVC window, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with personal gate to the side and pathway leading to the front entrance door. There is a garden pond and corner summerhouse, providing a pleasant place to sit and enjoy the gardens.
The gardens continue to the side of the property and include a concrete patio area with outside lighting, further lawned garden and personal gate to driveway. There is a covered side entrance area adjacent to the side entrance door.
There is a concrete driveway approach leading from Cowgate to a driveway, providing parking space on the lead up to the double garage.
Double Garage 16' 3" max x 16' 1" ( 4.95m max x 4.90m )
Having up and over door, power and lighting, external lighting and window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53718190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.