3 bedroom terraced house for saleTruleigh Close, Brighton
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Bedroom
- Mid-Terraced House
- Large Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
- Views Towards The Sea
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Woodingdean is this mid-terraced 3 bedroom house, giving you the peace and quiet of a cul-de-sac but the local shops, bustops and amenities are just round the corner on cowley drive meaning you get the best of both worlds.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Woodingdean is this mid-terraced 3 bedroom house, giving you the peace and quiet of a quiet cul-de-sac but the best of both worlds the local Bus services are placed close by as well, for access into vibrant Brighton City Centre, as well as bus services there are great road links leading to the A27/A23 from Falmer Road. Local shops are a short walk away in Cowley Drive and Warren Road. For family's of all ages there are numerous highly ranked schools from Nursery to High School in the local area.
As you step in side you will see how conveniently this house is layed out, from the entrance hallway you have doors leading to the lounge and kitchen, from the kitchen you have external access to the front or through the dining room at the rear, from the lounge you also have doors leading out to the generously sized rear garden.
Back to the entrance hall you will also find stairs that will lead you up to all 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.40m )
Double glazed doors to rear leading out to rear garden, gas feature fireplace, radiator, television and telephone point.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.64m )
Archway from kitchen, door leading out to rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen, wall/ base level units, double glazed window to front, stainless steel 1 bowl sink/ drainer, work surfaces, gas hob, gas oven, plumbing for washing machine, CH boiler, leading round to dining room through archway.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front with seaviews, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear with seaviews, radiator, skirting surrounds, space for free standing furniture.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front over looking front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53718205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.