4 bedroom detached house for saleGermander Place, Conniburrow, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £300,000
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen with fitted appliances
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden with vegetable patch
- Off road parking
**£1,000 BUYER INCENTIVE** A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house well maintained by the owners and situated at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC with SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS, REFITTED cloakroom and bathroom, DOUBLE GLAZING and a good sized, enclosed rear garden.
Pleasantly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and overlooking a pocket park is this four bedroom family home. Well maintained by the owners the property boasts separate reception rooms, refitted cloakroom and bathroom, replacement double glazing and a good sized enclosed rear garden. £1,000 Buyer Incentive available with this property.
Entrance Gained Via:
Covered storm porch and part frosted double glazed door with frosted double glazed courtesy windows leading to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing, double panel radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and doors to remaining ground floor rooms.
Refitted with a white suite to comprise: Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under and tiling to splash backs, low level w.c., tiling to floor, single panel radiator, frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Sitting Room: 19' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.92m x 3.63m )
Telephone and T.V. points, two single panel radiators, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed bow window to front aspect.
Family Room / Dining Room: 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Serving hatch through to kitchen, single panel radiator, double glazed French doors with double glazed courtesy window to rear garden.
Kitchen: 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit inset work surface with cupboard under, built-in electric oven and five ring gas hob, wall mounted gas boiler, dish washer to remain, plumbing for a washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, double panel radiator. Fitted with a further range of base and eye level units with complimentary roll top work surfacing, tiling to splash backs, peninsular breakfast bar, double glazed window to front aspect, part frosted double glazed door leading to outside.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space and doors to remaining rooms.
Bedroom One: 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Range of built-in wardrobes with bedside cabinets, single panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect. Door to:
Refitted with a white suite to comprise: Shower tray with glazed splash doors and electric shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiling to splash areas and floor, heated towel rail, frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two: 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Built-in sliding wardrobes, single panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three: 12' 1" x 7' ( 3.68m x 2.13m )
Telephone point, single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four: 13' 2" x 7' ( 4.01m x 2.13m )
Single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Refitted with a white suite to comprise: Panelled bath, wash hand basin inset vanity shelf with cupboards under and low w.c. Tiling to both splash areas and floor, heated towel rail, airing cupboard and frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Mainly shingled providing off road parking and leading to garage. The remainder being decorative lawned and shrubbed areas.
Single up and over door, power and light connected, roof storage, window to rear aspect, stable door to side.
Tiered garden laid predominantly to lawn with paved patio area extending around the property and with raised vegetable bed, gated access to front. All enclosed by timber panelled fencing and natural hedgerow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53719285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.