3 bedroom town house for saleLapwing Way, SCUNTHORPE
Offers Over £140,000
- Beautiful Three Bed Three Storey Town House
- Well Presented Lounge
- Kitchen/Family Breakfast Room
- Modern Style Bathroom & En-Suite
- Garage & Parking
This EXQUISITELY presented three bed three storey TOWN HOUSE is positioned within the POPULAR area of lakeside nearby shops, amenities and motorway links. Internally BOASTING Modern style and contemporary design. Externally offering PARKING and a GARAGE. Viewing recommended!
This excellent three storey TOWN HOUSE has been beautifully maintained and accommodation includes modern style and contemporary design, a study, first floor lounge, kitchen/family breakfast room, three bedrooms and an ensuite and bathroom suite. Externally offering a garage and parking to the front of garage. Situated within the POPULAR residential area of lakeside nearby shops, amenities and motorway links.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coat cupboard with central heating boiler.
WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, colonial door.
Kitchen/family Breakfast Room 19' 10" x 12' 11" Max ( 6.05m x 3.94m Max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, radiator, splash back, ceramic tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed french doors to side leading into rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, radiator, stairs leading to the second floor landing.
Lounge 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle. Tiling, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Double glazed velux window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, colonial door.
Up and over doors, parking to the front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53719318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.