4 bedroom detached house for saleVilla Road, Sealand, DEESIDE
Sold STC £220,000
- Guide Price £220,000 - £240,000
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Two En-Suites
- Four Reception Rooms
- Envious Sized Rear Garden and detached Garage
Guide Price £220,000 - £240,000. A well presented detached bungalow which offers spacious living accommodation throughout. Set over two floors with a floorspace of just over 2000 square feet with four double bedrooms, two en-suites and four reception rooms.
Guide Price £220,000 - £240,000. A well presented detached bungalow which offers spacious living accommodation throughout. Set over two floors with a floorspace of just over 2000 square feet. The property benefits from four double bedrooms, two with en-suites, four reception rooms and an envious sized garden. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door, featured wooden panalled wall, oak flooring, a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
With UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, Multi fuel burner set upon a granite hearth with heavy timber mantle, wooden flooring and a television point.
Versatile room which has UPVC double glazed French doors to rear elevation which open out on to the garden patio, oak flooring and a radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, central island unit, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Integrated eclectic oven and grill with separate four ring gas hob and extractor over. Integrated dishwasher, Inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to side and rear elevations and UPVC double glazed door.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, telephone point and a radiator. Opening into breakfast kitchen.
Utility / Store Room
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Double bedroom situated on the ground floor, with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and a radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; roll top bath, Shower cubicle, Low level WC and a Pedestal wash hand basin. Inset spotlights and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a Storage cupboard and doors to,
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, radiator television point and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, Wall mounted wash hand basin and Low level WC.
Double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and a radiator.
Master bedroom with two velux roof windows to front elevation and a UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Exposed timber beam, television point and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite which comprises, a Panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, Low level WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, exposed beam and velux roof window to rear elevation.
Detached pitch roof garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
To the front of property there us a garden with hedgerow boundaries which provide privacy. A gated driveway gives off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached garage.
To the rear is an enviable sized private garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, with a variety of fruit trees and a paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53725192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.