3 bedroom detached house for saleOff Ridgeway Drive, Blythe Bridge, ST11
- Brand new detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Brick garage
- Popular location
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
• Brand new three bed detached houses
• In a sought after private location
• Within in easy access of schools, train station and shopping amenities
• Accommodation comprises: Hallway, G.F Cloaks, open plan lounge/diner
• Kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom/WC
• Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
• Brick garage, gardens to front side and rear.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKS : Low level WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator. Ceramic tiling to floor.
LOUNGE/DINER : 27'8" x 13'8" (8.43m x 4.17m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 11'6" x 9'0" (3.51m x 2.74m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Excellent range of matching base and wall storage units. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric fan assisted oven and gas hob. Ceramic tiling to floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE : 13'8" x 10'2" (4.17m x 3.10m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 13'6" x 10'2" (4.11m x 3.10m) , cENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, Upvc SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING.
BEDROOM THREE : 9'6" x 7'5" (2.90m x 2.26m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Coloured suite, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Ceramic tiling to floor.
EXTERNALLY : Driveway leading to a brick garage. Gardens to the front, side and rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via the A50 heading towards Blythe Bridge, straight over the roundabout by Tesco - Meir Park continuing on Uttoxeter Road take the 2nd right into Adamthwaite Drive, following into Ridgway Drive then 1st turning on the right there is a private driveway into the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.