3 bedroom town house for saleHayfield Way, Ackworth, Pontefract
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
This is a spacious three bedroom family home sitting on a well regarding development in Ackworth. Viewing is recommended.
William H brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom end town house offered at a realistic selling price for a quick sale. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom off, modern dining kitchen and lounge on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and an enclosed private garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended.
Fitted with a composite / glazed door to front and giving access to the lounge, kitchen. Wit stairs leading to frist floor, central heating radiator and tiling to floor.
Having a white suite comprising low level w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled back. With central heating radiator and window to the front of the proeprty.
Dining Kitchen 11' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.56m x 4.22m )
This modern kitchen is complete with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage with contrasting laminate worktops. The kitchen is fitted with a white sink and drainer, electric oven, four ring gas hob and extractor above. The room is complete with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer and radiator. There is also tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.43m )
This spacious and well presented lounge has a double glazed window to the rear and uPVC / glazed French doors to the garden.With built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator, telephone point and TV point.
1st Floor Landing
Giving access to the loft via a pull down loft ladder and with central heating radiator
Bedroom One 10' 11" to Wards x 8' ( 3.33m to Wards x 2.44m )
Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' Plus Recsess ( 3.71m x 2.44m Plus Recsess )
There is a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
Having a double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Having a white suite with chrome fittings comprising bath with shower over, low level w.c. and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and built in cylinder / storage cupboard.
The property is situated in a cul de sac and is approached over a courtyard serving just three properties and provides ample off street parking. To the rear of the property there is a raised decked seating area and beyond lawned gardens with paved barbecue area and garden shed to the rear. The gardens are of an enclosed nature having boundary fences.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A628 Ackworth Road, Proceed into Ackworth and after passing the Brown Cow public house on the right hand side and then Ackworth School on the Right hand side proceed along up the hill, passing the playing fields on the left hand side, to the roundabout. At the roundabout turn right on to Wakefield Road, pass first the Boot and Shoe public house on the left hand side and then the Angel public house on the right hand side and then take the second right hand turn on to Hayfield Way where the property will be found on the right hand side identified by the William H. Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53726266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.