2 bedroom apartment for saleDyke Road, Brighton
Sold STC £260,000
- Fantastic outlook
- Private patio garden
- Two bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Share of freehold company
- Stunning master bedroom
- No onward chain
- Close to Preston Park station
Delightful two bedroom apartment with private patio. Easy access to excellent bus routes along Dyke Road, train services from Preston Park and local convenience store.
Forming part of the ground floor of this refurbished, elegant Victorian semi-detached villa along one of Brightons' most prestigious addresses, Dyke Road, just along from the popular Church of the Good Shepherd, Preston Park railway station, excellent bus services along Dyke Road into Brighton and east access to the A23 and A27.
This fabulous converted apartment has a stunning master bedroom with arched niche and stepped entrance, there is a bright second bedroom, modern white bathroom and a superbly designed kitchen area at one end of the dual aspect living room - which features double glazed french doors leading out to the paved patio garden and enjoying far reaching views across Brighton.
Even the communal hallway with modern entryphone system, harks back to the grandeur of a bygone era with its tall ceiling, decorative ironwork, marble tiling, sweeping staircase and stained glass panels.
Personal Entrance Door
With wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 10' 2" ( 4.78m max x 3.10m )
Dual aspect room with windows to side and rear aspects and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.90m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, chrome radiator and recessed lighting.
Off Street Parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53726281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP102990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.