2 bedroom flat for saleKingswood Drive, Crystal Palace, SE19
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Spacious kitchen
- Private balcony
- Off street allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- Close proximity to Dulwich Village and Dulwich Woods
- Close to Sydenham and Gipsy Hill stations
Set in a quiet residential area, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in great condition throughout offering ample living space, private balcony, quality fixtures and fittings and off-street parking.
Kingswood Drive is set in a quiet area within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer along nearby Gipsy Road. Local transport links include Sydenham Hill and Gipsy Hill Stations (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 947602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.