2 bedroom park home for saleSkinburness Drive, Silloth-on-Solway, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 4QQ
- New 36x20 Omar Regency Available
- Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Family Friendly Park - Pet Friendly
- Part Exchange Available - No Stamp Duty!
New 36x20 Omar Regency Available - Two Double Bedrooms - Fitted Furniture - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Family Friendly Park - Pet Friendly - Part Exchange Available - No Stamp Duty!
The Regency is a fully equipped and affordable park home with feature box bay windows, integrated appliances and roof dormer over the front door.
Two large box bay windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth to the rooms and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom and even colour co-ordinated curtains, this home really does have it all.
With its exceptional Omar build quality and elegant interior design, the Regency is in a class of its own!
For more details and to arrange a viewing please call Right Choice Park Homes on 01202 770 736 or 01202 241 138.
Located on an established 8 acre park, in the picturesque village of Wigton, Cumbria. This park benefits from on site amenities such as, a Gym and an indoor heated swimming pool.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.