4 bedroom detached house for saleCumnock Road, Glasgow
Sold STC £190,000
- Extended Modern Detached Villa
- Two Reception Rooms, Dining Room Modern Kitchen, WC
- Four Bedrooms, (Master en-suite with Bath)
- Family Bathroom, GCH/DG
- Gardens & Parking EER C73
FIXED PRICE :- A cleverly extended modern detached villa fortunate to form part of popular and established residential development and close to all amenities. Master En-suite with Bath. Driveway & Gardens. EER C73
FIXED PRICE :- Rarely available and now providing five bedrooms this sympathetically extended detached home now provides excellent flexible accommodation ideally suited for growing and expanding families. The property is also convenient for schools, shops and public transport with excellent motorway links close by.
The subjects further benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and level easily maintained garden grounds to rear and 3 car driveway to front. The accommodation comprises on ground floor - reception hall, toilet, lounge, dining room and well equipped breakfasting kitchen and double bedroom converted from integral garage having space for ensuite, if desired. Upper floor - four bedrooms, master en-suite with bath and family shower room.
Hall 11' 2" x 3' 5" ( 3.40m x 1.04m )
W.C 6' 7" x 3' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.04m )
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.83m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Five 14' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.36m )
En Suite 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Family Shower Room 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.