3 bedroom cottage for saleLong Compton,Warwickshire,CV36
- Living/Dining Room with Inglenook Fireplace
- Kitchen with Range Cooker and Butler Sink
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom featuring Parquet Flooring and Garden Views
- Two Further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- 190ft Mature Gardens
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Village Location
- No Onward Chain
- Character Property
Situated in the desirable village of Long Compton a unique opportunity to purchase this attractive thatched cottage with exceptional gardens.
Located in the desirable village of Long Compton this Grade II listed cottage dating back to approximately 1650 offers unusually spacious accommodation and an extensive garden.
Recently refurbished by the current owners the property has been sympathetically restored and improved making the ideal combination
of period charm and modern convenience. Features include parquet flooring downstairs and exposed floorboards in the upstairs bedrooms as well
as original beams throughout. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been re-modelled in keeping with the age and style of the property.
In the main living area there is a large feature fireplace which forms a wonderful focal point to the room and could be adapted for
an open fire or wood burning stove.
The garden at the back of the property extends to over 190ft, truly unusual for a village house and would make wonderful space
for a family or for summer entertaining. The garage and off street parking is accessed from the garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1975587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.