3 bedroom detached house for saleHeatherleigh Close, Orrell Park, Liverpool, L9
Withdrawn from Market £160,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Attractive Formal Dining Room
- Extended Conservatory - Additional Study
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Stylish Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Laid to Lawn Garden and Patio to Rear
Located in the area of Orrell Park, L9 is this well presented three bedroom detached property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Heatherleigh Close, the property is approached via a smart tarmac driveway where, upon entering the property, you are greeted by a bright entrance hall that guides you around this attractive accommodation. There is a tastefully finished family lounge featuring quality wood style laminate flooring throughout and an eye catching featuring fireplace. Awash with natural light, this inviting room offers a warm and welcoming living area for the family. From here you are led through to a stylish conservatory with views and access to the rear garden. This versatile space offers a wonderful alternative sitting area for the family to enjoy and also offers the potential to be used as a children's play room. Additionally, there is a charming formal dining room featuring an elegant décor and offering the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. Furthermore, there is a modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units with complementing granite work surfaces and a variety of integrated appliances. Providing the finishing touches to this floor is a well proportioned study. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each finished to a very good standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Completing this immaculate home is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is off road parking to the front elevation, whilst to the rear there is a flagged patio area and a large laid to lawn garden providing an excellent recreational area for the family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6649863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.