4 bedroom detached house for salePrincess Close, Abington Vale, Northampton
Offers Over £345,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- En Suite To Master Bedrooms
- Popular Location
**POPULAR LOCATION** Situated in Abington Vale is this four bedroom detached family home offered in good decorative order. The property boasts three reception rooms, utility and cloakroom, en suite to master bedroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Double glazed door to the front and window to the front and side aspect.
Understairs storage cupboards, radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, vanity wash hand basin unit, low flush WC, part tiling and boiler.
Study 7' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.92m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect and gas fire.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 11' ( 5.33m x 3.35m )
Sliding door to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiling, cooker hood and ceramic floor tiles.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, breakfast bar, radiator and double glazed window to the side and rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 20' 2" Mac x 12' 5" Max ( 6.15m Mac x 3.78m Max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin unit, low flush WC, part tiling, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, integrated bed surround and floor boards.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 11' 6" ( 2.31m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath, two wash hand basin vanity units, low flush WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53739628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.