5 bedroom commercial property for saleAlbert Road, Morecambe, LA4 4HY
- Large three storey Terraced Property
- Split into three self contained flats
- Convenient location, close to sea front
- Near Schools and shopping amenities
- 2 x 2 bedrooms and 1 x 1 bedroom
- Fully upvc double glazed. Gas CH
- All flats currently let
- * Ideal Investment opportunity *
Large, three storey mid terraced house currently split into 3 self contained flats. Convenient location, close to local shopping amenities, schools and the sea front promenade. The property is fully uPVC double glazed and gas central heated and briefly comprises of: ground floor flat with lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom, first floor flat with lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom and second floor flat with lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. All flats are currently let and therefore this is an ideal investment opportunity.
15th June ' 16 - We believe from the seller that all 3 flats are occupied by working tenants. The total weekly rental income Is £260 and the rents are up to date. There are 2x2-bed flats at £90 pw each and 1x1-bed flatat £80 pw.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53740261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.