4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHead Street, Halstead
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed Town house
- Four Bedrooms
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom period townhouse situated in the town of Halstead dating back from 1580. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, dining room, sitting area, family bathroom and ensuite facilities. The property is presented in good decorative order.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom period townhouse situated in the town of Halstead.
The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, dining room, sitting area/ lobby, family bathroom and ensuite facilities. The property is presented in good decorative order and benefits from characteristic original features.
Entrance Door Into
Double doors with window surround leading to:-
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
Two windows to front aspect and window to side aspect. Two radiators. Open fireplace with feature red brick chimney breast and wood burning stove. Beamed ceiling. Double doors leading to :-
Window to side aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Beamed ceiling. Doors leading to:
Dining Room / Study 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Secondary glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Red brick chimney breast with inset gas fire. Exposed wooden flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.07m )
Two windows to rear aspect and two windows to side aspect. Beamed ceiling. Double doors leading to rear garden. Radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of base and walled mounted units over areas of work surface. Inset butler sink. Integral electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Beamed ceiling. Radiator with cover. Storage cupboard. Door leading to stairs to second floor. Storage cupboard. Doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.62m x 2.82m )
Sash window to front aspect. Radiator,
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Beamed ceiling.
Study 12' 3" x 7' ( 3.73m x 2.13m )
Beamed ceiling. Door leading to:
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
Sash window to front aspect. Radiator with cover. Exposed wooden floorboards,
Window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity style unit with inset sink and storage below. Panelled bath. Part wood panelled walls. Radiator. Beamed ceiling.
Bedroom One 21' 6" x 11' 10" ( 6.55m x 3.61m )
Vaulted beamed ceiling. Window to rear aspect. Two radiators. Door leading to:
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with tiled surround. Extractor fan. Beamed ceiling. Radiator.
The rear garden commences with a brick paved patio. The garden is partly laid to lawn and enclosed by fenced and walled boundaries. A pathway leads through to a further paved area with two sheds to remain. Right of access across neighbours property to shared side pedestrian access via gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53740523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.