Land for saleChurch Road, Whinburgh, Dereham
Offers in Region of £20,000
- 0.119 acres (STMS) of amenity land
- Popular village location
- May offer future potential
- Less than 4 miles from Dereham
William H Brown Land and New Homes is delighted to offer for sale this 0.119 acres (STMS) parcel of freehold amenity land, in the ever popular village of Whinburgh.
Situated less than 4 miles from the market town of Dereham, this freehold parcel of amenity land offers future potential subject to the appropriate consents. The land, extending to just under an eighth of an acre (STMS), has excellent open field views to the south and a fifty metre road frontage. The land has not been tended to for a number of years and as a result has become overgrown in parts with a number of saplings.
The village of Whinburgh benefits greatly from its close proximity to the market town of Dereham which offers a wide variety of services and leisure facilities. Any prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with regard to the future potential of the site.
For further information or to arrange to view the site, please do not hesitate to contact Roy Clarke on 07770 687838,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L62100720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Land and New Homes, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.