3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrodie Avenue, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £225,000-£235,000
- L18 Postcode
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Impressive rear garden
- Stylish bathroom
GUIDE PRICE £225,000-£235,000. We are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom semi detached home in the highly desirable area of Mossely Hill, L18. This family home has been well maintained and is well served by a number of nearby amenities. Call us to view!
GUIDE PRICE £225,000-£235,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached home in the highly desirable area of Mossely Hill, L18. This family home has been well maintained and is well served by a number of nearby amenities. The ground level comprises an entrance hall, bay fronted lounge with french doors providing access into the dining room with feature fireplace and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front and an impressive rear garden which features a summer house and pond area. Viewing is highly recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached home in the highly desirable area of Mossely Hill, L18. This family home has been well maintained and is well served by a number of nearby amenities. The ground level comprises an entrance hall, bay fronted lounge with french doors providing access into the dining room with feature fireplace and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front and an impressive rear garden which features a summer house and pond area. Viewing is highly recommended.
Single glazed door to the front, two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, picture rail, stairs rising to the first floor and understair cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.42m into bay x 3.51m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace with surround, radiator, picture rail, french doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 5" into recess x 13' 2" into bay ( 3.48m into recess x 4.01m into bay )
Double glazed windows to the rear, picture rail, radiator, fireplace with surround, french doors to the rear.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.84m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, loft access, picture rail, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 5" to wardrobe x 12' 4" ( 2.87m to wardrobe x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 2" to breast ( 3.51m x 3.10m to breast )
Double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, bath with mix tap, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, low level W.C, loft hatch, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Paved area with steps leading to path with lawn to sides, shed, pond and a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53740927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.