3 bedroom apartment for saleTweed Walk, London, E14
Fixed Price £560,000
- Modern Built
Here we present to you a stunning modern built three bedroom apartment that is situated in a fantastic area with excellent transport links. With many local amenities nearby, this is the ideal accommodation for residence. Located in a brand modern built complex, Tweed Walk is a prime hotspot.
CAN BE USED AS A 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Here we present to you a stunning modern built one bedroom apartment that is situated in a fantastic area with excellent transport links.
With many local amenities nearby, this is the ideal accommodation for travelling and exploring London. The building whereby the property is located has only just recently been built and is fully renovated.
- Transport Zone 2
- Waterfront location on the Limehouse Cut with views along the winding towpath towards the City
- Short walking distance to Bromley-By-Bow tube station and Langdon Park DLR station
- Simple and easy access to Canary Wharf, Stratford City, The City of London and West End
- Ideally located for a wealth of top educational institutions; UCL, LSE, Imperial, and Queen Mary to name a few
- Stratford City and its wealth of shopping, entertainment and recreation facilities including the UK's largest casino are a short tube journey away
- Access to the continent is made easy with connections for direct Eurostar travel from Ebbsfleet International a mere ten minutes from Stratford station.. Alternatively, travel to London City Airport to fly to s host of worldwide destinations including New York
Approximate walking times to stations:
Bromley-By-Bow - 8 mins
Langdon Park DLR - 8 mins
Access to key destinations via London Transport:
Canary Wharf - 6 mins
Stratford - 7 mins
The City - 11 mins
London City Airport - 17 mins
West End - 21 mins
South Bank - 21 mins
Kings Cross St. Pancras Int. - 24 mins
Knightsbridge - 30 mins
Heathrow Airport - 50 mins
*Ideally located for key employment districts such Canary Wharf and Stratford City*
*Beautiful modern built that is fully furnished*
Please get in touch for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53742110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 456828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.