4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePett Close, Brighton
Sold STC £289,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- Large Kitchen
- No Chain
- Ideal Buy To Let
This well presented semi-detached house. There are four bedrooms, a modern kitchen with a range oven and breakfast bar. Outside there are gardens to three sides.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Steps Leading Down
From Wiston Road to own front door.
Entrance Porch 8' 9" x 7' 11 ( 2.67m x 2.13m 11 )
With space for coats and shoes.
Store cupboard, double glazed window to side, doors to lounge,kitchen and w.c.
With wc, corner sink, window to rear.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
8 ring hob with cooker under comprising of a grill & two cookers, chimney style extractor hood over, part tiled, space an plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar with space for 4 chairs and wine rack under. Sink with draining board,. A selection of matching fitted cupboards and drawer units, window to the rear, built in fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler, double door from hall.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.71m )
Window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Stairs To First Floor
Two storage cupboards, loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.18m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
Window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
Window to front, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
Window to rear, white suite, wc, part tiled, sink, panelled bath with shower over and shower attachment.
Door from hall leading to decked area with space for table and chairs and side access to front garden, storage cupboard with door, steps leading down to patio area and rear access door, shrub and flower bed surround.
Path with pebbles.
Laid to pebbles with mature shrubs and walled surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.