2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Street, BARRY
Sold STC £127,500
- West End Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Living / Dining room
- Kitchen & Utility
- Loft Room with superb views
- No Chain
Located at the bottom end of Trinity Street and within walking distance of High Street and the Train Station is this bay fronted, mid-terrace house sold with no onward chain. The property offers a through living/dining room, kitchen, utility, first floor bathroom, two double bedrooms AND loft room!
**SOLD AT LAUNCH VIEWINGS! SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS!**
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into hall with stairs to first floor landing, cloak hanging space, coved ceiling, wall mounted meter cupboard, radiator and door to:
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Glass panelled doors to utility room, door to kitchen, coved ceiling, dado rail, open recess with mantle piece, radiator and power points. Space for dining table and chairs, arch to:
Living Room 10' 7" x 11' ( 3.23m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator, power points and ornate gas fire with tiled surround, mantle and hearth.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for cooker, tiled splash backs, power points, tiled floor and double glazed windows to rear and side. Door to:
Fitted worktops with space for fridge freezer and power and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor and double glazed window and door to rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing, coved ceiling, stairs to loft room and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front, coved ceiling, full width mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to rear, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, radiator, cupboard housing gas boiler and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Loft Room 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
Skylights to front and rear, built in store cupboards, laminate flooring and power points.
Enclosed low maintenance rear yard laid to patio with raised flower border, outbuilding and gate for access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53742439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.