3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyds Drive, New Mill, Holmfirth
Sold by Us
- Surprisingly spacious semi-detached home
- Three bedrooms (two good sized doubles)
- Large gardens with lawn, patio and vegetable plots
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Extended dining kitchen
- Lounge diner with patio doors through to conservatory
- Popular village location close to Holmfirth centre
- Viewing essential
A surprisingly spacious three bedroom semi-detached home offering extended family dining kitchen, large lounge diner with adjoining conservatory, and large corner-plot garden with lawn, patio and vegetable plots.
Being located on a corner plot, this home has larger than average gardens on this street with lawns, patio and vegetable plots. The home itself features alarm system, double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating with combi boiler. The accommodation briefly comprises: good sized entrance hall with useful under stairs store, superb dining kitchen which has been extended in the past to create a large family space, rear hall giving access to w.c., lounge diner with attractive gas fire and patio doors leading through to the conservatory. The first floor landing has an inbuilt store cupboard, and gives access to the three bedrooms (two good sized doubles) and house bathroom. To the front is a driveway for two vehicles and a further lawned garden area. The property is located in this popular village close to Holmfirth centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53742787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101343000517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Properties, Holmfirth sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.