3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale6/1 Brighouse Park Crescent, Cramond, Edinburgh, EH4 6QS
- Well-presented, bright and spacious, three-bedroom, ground-floor flat set within an exclusive, modern and factored residential development in Cramond, north-west of the city centre.
- Light and well-maintained, the lift-served property is in good condition throughout.
- The property consists of an entrance hallway, living room with ample dining space, a kitchen, a master bedroom, two additional double bedrooms, a bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and a balcony.
- Features include light and neutral decor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including wardrobes in each bedroom.
- It further benefits from a secure entry-system, resident underground parking, and landscaped and extensive communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings available by appointment with MOV8
**£10K BELOW HR VALUATION** Well-presented, bright and spacious, three-bedroom, ground-floor flat set within a modern and factored residential development in Cramond, north-west of the city centre. Light and well-maintained, the lift-served property is in good condition throughout. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the accommodation is entered via a lengthy hallway providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, featuring four built-in cupboards, the entryphone handset, and utility room. The rear-facing living room offers ample space for dining furniture and provides access to the private balcony, which looks out on to the well-tended rear garden grounds; and the kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. The front-facing master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. The two additional double bedrooms (one with an en-suite) are set the front of the property and include built-in wardrobes and space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, splashback tiling and shaver point. Features include light and neutral decor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent integrated storage, including wardrobes in each bedroom. It further benefits from a secure entry-system, resident underground parking, and landscaped and extensive communal grounds. Cramond is an exclusive and historic village on the River Forth, on the northern outskirts of Edinburgh. There are excellent local shopping facilities at nearby Barnton and Davidson's Mains. Larger retail stores can be found at The Gyle, and a Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer can be found at Craigleith Retail Park. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, pleasant walks by the River Almond, a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island, along with prestigious golf courses and open parks nearby. The area is served by excellent nursery, primary, and secondary schools, both state-run and private sector. There are also convenient bus services operating from Cramond Road North, and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6619922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.