2 bedroom terraced house for saleDearne Street, Great Houghton, Barnsley
Sold STC £43,875
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No upper chain
- Investor opportunity
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, 2 bedroomed mid terraced property, with gardens to front and rear which gives access to local amenities and commuter links and would ideally suit a buy to let investor.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, 2 bedroomed mid terraced property, with gardens to front and rear which gives access to local amenities and commuter links and would ideally suit a buy to let investor. An early, detailed inspection is highly recommended
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.81m )
With a front facing double glazed window, front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring and a feature fire surround housing the electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in white and chrome effect, there is a wall mounted central heating boiler, rear facing double glazed entrance door, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tilng to the floor, plumbing for washing machine and worksurfaces with matching splash backs.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 9' 11" ( 3.84m max x 3.02m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 1" max ( 2.79m x 2.16m max )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
With rear facing double glazed window, radiator, bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled splash backs.
To the front of the property is a walled garden with lawn and to the rear is patio garden with barbeque area, covered area with spindled balustrade and a storage room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53745920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.