4 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Lane, Pebmarsh, Halstead
Sold STC £400,000
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £420,000
- Spacious semi-detached Chalet Bungalow style property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 Receptions rooms & Large conservatory
- Approx 1/4 Acre Plot
- Highly sought after village of Pebmarsh
Set in an idyllic position this extremely spacious property offers 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions, large conservatory and generous rear garden. This chalet style property is very versatile and set in the heart of the highly sought after village of Pebmarsh.
Located in the highly sought after village of Pebmarsh. This extremely spacious chalet style property offers versatile living, 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, ground floor shower room as well as 1st floor bathroom. Sitting on appox 1/4 an acre plot with a beautifully landscaped rear garden this property must be viewed to fully appreciated.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard housing water softener, further under stair storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, double shower cubicle with electric shower installed, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Study 12' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.84m x 1.98m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, door to conservatory, telephone and TV points.
Lounge 15' 9" max x 13' 5" ( 4.80m max x 4.09m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, radiator, TV, Sky and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Bi folding double glazed doors opening onto conservatory, radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect , radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' ( 4.78m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to entrance hall, electric meter cupboard, two large storage cupboards, range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset two bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tap filtered drinking water, splash back tiling, Plumbing for washing machine, telephone point, electric cooker to remain with extractor hood over, space for double fridge freezer. 12 Power point sockets.
Conservatory 20' 7" x 9' 9" ( 6.27m x 2.97m )
UPVC roofing, cement rendered timber construction with door to side and door to rear garden, double glazed windows to rear, three radiators, wall lights, boiler cupboard housing condensing oil boiler, blinds to remain, power point sockets.
Stairs from entrance hall, access to loft space, Large cupboard with light connected and housing water tank, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.23m )
Double glazed dormer window to rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, eaves storage behind wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.82m )
Double glazed dormer window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Double glazed dormer widow to front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
Tub House 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Windows to side offering views over the garden, decked floor, wall lights, power and light connected, Heated hot tub to remain.
Work Shop 19' 3" x 7' 6" ( 5.87m x 2.29m )
Power and light connected, Windows to side. Work benches and ample storage.
Shingle driveway for approximately 6 cars, gated side access to the rear garden, flower, shrub and tree displays with hedge borders.
Approximately 160' in length with the whole plot measuring approximately a quarter of an acre, large patio area with sun screen above leading to a generous lawn with mature flower, shrub and tree borders, access to Tub House, three further wooden sheds to remain, one with power and light connected. Beautifully landscaped & leading to the stream to the bottom of the garden. Very private and un overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53749792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.