3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBaulk Lane, Harworth, Doncaster
Guide Price £175,000
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000 - Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Spacious Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms + Large Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Large Garage, Mature Gardens, Workshop
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000 - Viewings are a must. William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached bungalow. Good sized garden plot with a larger than average garage and a workshop.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached bungalow which is much larger than a kerbside viewing would show. Impressive plot with a large garden at the rear and located to the outskirts of the village of Harworth. Accommodation briefly comprising of a lounge with lovely views, modern breakfast kitchen and spacious conservatory.
Having three bedrooms and a large bathroom with both a shower and bath.
Externally the property has a really good sized garden plot with a long driveway leading upto the garage which is larger than a standard garage and has a separate workshop to the rear.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to Bircotes where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18 & M1.
Access into the property is via a side facing entrance door, L shaped entrance hall with all accommodation leading off.
Lounge 12' 2" into alcove x 18' 3" ( 3.71m into alcove x 5.56m )
Impressive main reception with lovely views over countryside via a front facing double glazed window. The main focal point of the room is a gas fire inset to a stone surround, coving to the ceiling and a tv aerial point. Wall lights and a central heating radiator, door leading through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 10" ( 2.46m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer inset to the worksurfaces. Appliances comprise of an electric double oven and an electric induction hob with an extractor fan above, integrated fridge. Having a tiled floor and splash back above the worksurfaces, rear facing double glazed window and an entrance door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 13' 7" ( 2.67m x 4.14m )
Good sized additional space with views of the garden, having a vaulted ceiling and constructed of a upvc and brick frame. Tiled floor, central heating radiator and doors leading out to the garden.
Bathroom 5' 4" x 12' 11" ( 1.63m x 3.94m )
Good sized bathroom with both a bath and a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower within. Low flush wc and a wash hand basin, shaver socket. With a side facing obscured double glazed window, tiled walls and a tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.51m )
Double Bedroom: With coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.39m )
Currently used as a study with a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
The space to the rear of the property is not apparent from a front viewing. There is a substantial garden which is separated into two areas with a paved seating area close to the house with a garden pond. Archway leads through to the rear of the plot where there is an enclosed vegetable garden with greenhouse and water supply.
At the front of the property there is a mature open plan lawned garden with shrubs and a long block paved driveway leading upto the garage which is centrally gated to enclose the rear.
Garage - Workshop 31' x 12' 6" ( 9.45m x 3.81m )
Having an up and over door, power and lighting and plumbing for a washing machine to the rear of the garage. Inspection pit and a partitioned area for the pump room which powers the pond, useful workshop with shelving.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office heading out towards Tickhill, taking the left hand turning at the crossroads into Old Harworth. This leads you down Tickhill Road, where the bungalow can be found on the left just to the turning onto Baulk Lane. Green area to the front of the property is ok for parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53751313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.2 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.2 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.