4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMyrtle Close, Heeley, Sheffield
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms / Master with Ensuite
- Modern Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Located Close To Local Shops and Excellent Transport Links
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000***
Offering modern accommodation over three floors, driveway, gas central heating and double glazing throughout is this spacious four bedroom semi-detached property.
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000***
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious four bedroom semi-detached property located within the sought after location of Heeley. The property offers modern accommodation over three floors, driveway, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. This would be a great purchase for a first time buyer or owner occupier. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, ensuite and a family bathroom. The property is located close to local shops, amenities and excellent transport links. An early inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A front facing double glazed door gives access to the entrance hallway.
A spacious hallway with stairs to the first floor accommodation and a double radiator.
Located underneath the stairs with a low flush wc and a wash hand basin.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops, a front facing double glazed window, sink drainer, gas hob, gas oven, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and a double radiator. The combination boiler is situated in this room.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
A spacious lounge with a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, modern décor and carpeted.
First Floor Landing
With access to three bedrooms, the family bathroom and stairs to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.16m x 2.72m )
Front facing double glazed window, neutral décor and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" into recess x 10' into door recess ( 3.25m into recess x 3.05m into door recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, neutral décor and a double radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 1" into recess x 12' 1" maximum measurements ( 1.85m into recess x 3.68m maximum measurements )
Rear facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
A white suite comprising bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan and a double radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With access to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom One 15' 6" maximum measurements x 13' 1" maximum measurements ( 4.72m maximum measurements x 3.99m maximum measurements )
A spacious bedroom with two rear facing double glazed skylight windows, carpeted, built in storage, a double radiator and access to the ensuite.
Front facing double glazed skylight window, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, a large shower cubicle, tiling to the floor, extractor fan and a double radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
A driveway to the side providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed laid to lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53751325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.